Did I ever tell you I avoid talking on the phone like the plague?
WHY oh WHY did you just call me when you can …
- FB Message
- Tag me
- Zoom call (for some reason video calls feel so much better to me!)
- ANY other option that doesn’t involve words exchanged on the phone! :)
So it should be no surprise that this introvert is not a big fan of conducting “sales” calls in general.
ESPECIALLY if you’re going to teach me a sales system where I'm not allowed to let the prospect off the phone until I get a paid-in full “YES,” then you better believe I’m going to clam up and retreat into my introvert shell.
That sounds terrible to me!
Pressuring someone into a sale on the spot? Ick.
The good news is that it doesn’t have to be that way.
I’m been learning from one of the leading sales experts for female online entrepreneurs for the last 6 months, and guess what she about this “hard sell” strategy …
#1. If you feel the ick … then find a better way.
#2. Sales are NOT closed on the call … you win the client in the FOLLOW-UP! (stats show that 50%+ of sales are closed this way)
Now that’s a strategy that I can get on board with!
Kendrick Shope, creator of the top rated sales training program Sales School, is who I’ve learned from EVERYTHING I know about sales.
You’re going to love it, especially if you’ve felt “allergic” to sales in the past.
Starting TODAY, Kendrick’s FREE training series on how get more clients for your business kicks off. She only runs this series one time each year, so you’ll definitely want to grab your spot now.
- The #1 mistake that is costing your business $$$ and how to correct them
- How to create stronger calls to action so that you hear YES more from your prospects
- A tool to use so that selling never feels ICKY again
- Sales secrets and what every sales message must do
- How to have an effictive “free” session and increase your yeses by 50%
- What to do when you hear “I can’t afford it”
The first video of the trainings open up today, so don’t miss this opportunity to learn from the best (and my own personal mentor!)
Join the Summer Snippets Series 2018
Join in as I write 30 days of daily emails (M-F) during the month of July to prove that you can provide high-value to your subscribers, while still selling, promoting, and moving forward your business goals. Want in for the ride?